Monday, October 18, 2010

First Blog...


So don't let the pic fool you... I'm a bit of a bitch but, I know inside and out I am beautiful because I do what I want, when I want, with who I want. Thing about this is: I want to live and love life! So I spend my time with my kids, as much as possible, with my amazing boyfriend, and taking amazing photos. I'm not conceited, but you can only hear how amazing you are so many times before you start to agree! It took years, I won't lie. I've done some bad things but, I've done some wonderful things! I brought 2 amazing, wonderful, intelligent, funny and quirky kids into this world. I know they will do amazing things! I've had a really hard life: slept in my own car, 'danced' to survive, fought for everything I have, dealt with abuse from the people who should love you no matter what, dealt with abuse from those I chose to share my life with. I finally, am happy. I'm still lacking things I want but, I have all I need. A boyfriend who no matter how hard I push him away, will never leave. You see, I have bi-polar disorder, borderline personality disorder and a MASSIVE anxiety disorder. I have been fighting my whole life to be 'normal'. It took years for me to realize that 'normal' doesn't exist. And that my life is my own and I own it. This is the first blog that will show you my life, my experiences and my opinions. You won't always agree but, that is the beauty in life! Differences create beauty, you just have to look at them in the right light! I hope you enjoy my blogs and if not, oh well. Stop reading. Live life, Dream big, Love what you do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment