Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sorry...

I haven't been on here in awhile... Not many followers so I don't really care but... For those that click thru blogs, here's an update:

I am fed up with people bitching about our president! Stop for 10 minutes and read about how politics work! People say he hasn't kept his promises, he hasn't done the things he said he would, etc. It's not for lack of trying! Congress has him in a corner. They won't let him do the things he wants to do. When a new President is elected, everyone is excited and a few months later they start pointing fingers and placing blame. How about you point your fingers where they belong? At congress! I'm not Rep. or Dem. but with a republican cabinet they have a tendency to stop everything a democratic President tries to do. And with more republicans coming into office next year, it will continue to happen!
Another thing that annoys me... People who complain about who is in the offices and when asked if they voted, they say no! WTH? If you didn't vote, then you have NO RIGHT to complain about anything those people in office do! NO RIGHT to complain about who is in office! You want to bitch about it? VOTE!!!

I'll step down from my Kat 'Soap' Box now...

No comments:

Post a Comment