Friday, November 12, 2010

So Screw It...

Here's my story...

I was abused, mentally and physically, by my mother until I was 15. I ran away a few times and one of those times, I was raped of my virginity. I was in an abusive relationship, tried to kill him. Was married for 8 years and with my ex-husband for 11. We had 2 wonderful kids, I don't know how they turned out so amazing. I left them for 2 years with my ex-husband, which I regret. I was addicted to drugs, an alcoholic and I have 4 mental disorders. Everytime I get on meds, they work for awhile then stop working. I don't own ANYTHING. My laptop, my camera and all it's accessories aren't even mine. I don't own a car, hell I can't even get a license. I don't own a house. I don't have anything to call my own. My oldest son prefers living with his father. My youngest is well behaved in public but pushes me as far as he can in private. He shows signs of some of my mental disorders. My whole family, other than my sons, are in TX. My business is failing. My relationship is suffering and I have tried EVERYTHING to change it all. I guess life just doesn't want to give me a break! There is so much more to my story but, as I am in tears now, I choose not to write anymore of it...

Kitty, Amy, Lisa, #4 & #5

No comments:

Post a Comment